£40000 - £50000 per annum
3 months ago
A brand new opportunity to work for a financially backed ecommerce start-up in London. Based out of a WeWork space, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Paid Social expert to broaden their digital remit in an exciting and entrepreneurial environment.
Working with the Head of Ecommerce, you will be tasked with the optimisation, scaling and reporting of the company marketing activity through Paid Social to drive company objectives.
- Amplify of the brand and content to drive unique audiences to company content through paid social and Google products
- Work with brand partners to leverage paid social to drive purchases
- Work with the social platforms
- Develop and negotiate a share network of social channels
- Build audience targets and be an expert in re-marketing
- Provide reports and data leveraging insights, analytics and optimise social campaigns
- 3+ years experience in paid social either from an agency or in-house
- Previous experience running campaigns on Facebook, Instagram and Google across different products
- Experience running multiple campaigns (strategic and execution)
- Google analytics experience
- Demonstrate ROI and adjust campaigns to drive efficiencies
- Worked in business with multiple stakeholders and has experiencing managing up and down
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Deputy Manager – Digital Marketing
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.