3 months ago
One of the fastest growing Technology start-ups in the World is seeking a SEM Manager to service their brands across 40 international markets. This company opened its doors in 2011 and has since gone from a head count of 3 to 3,000 in Berlin alone.
Along with the brands they have acquired, there are currently around 20,000 employees across 40 countries. They are one of the fastest growing start-ups globally and have built an internal Paid Social team to service their brands all based in Berlin.
- You will support various our client’s various brands in performance marketing on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Snap
- You will manage and optimize campaigns for acquisition, activation and retention (across web and app) and optimise towards defined KPIs
- You will heavily support local country teams with advertising strategy (targeting, optimisation, creative direction, etc.), innovation adoption (support with new products), ad-hoc troubleshooting, tracking, etc
- You will attend bi-weekly calls, prepare monthly and quarterly KPI reports delivered to key stakeholders
- You will create regular performance checks and quarterly strategic reviews for all brands - analyse ongoing operations for key markets, identify opportunities and define action plans
- You will establish, own and streamline various processes with Local Marketing teams - e.g. creative strategy & procurement
- You will communicate regularly with account teams from Facebook, Snap and Twitter, to ensure our marketing goals are met and stay updated about innovative products
- You will work closely with central and local design departments and handle creative briefings
- You have at least 2 years of experience in performance marketing with a focus on Facebook & Instagram (Twitter and Snap is a plus)
- You have experience working with and optimising Facebook (bidding, targeting and audience management) as well as troubleshooting tracking setup for both apps and web
- You have tested a variety of ad formats (Newsfeed + RHS, Carousel, Canvas, DPA, etc) on paid social channels
- You know how to plan, set up and complete significant A/B tests with clear applicable results
- You have a strong operational understanding of tracking and analytical tools
- You can manage several projects from start to end, across several stakeholders with varying levels of involvement
- You thrive in working in a fast-paced environment and are quick to adapt to changes
- You are a great communicator with a positive attitude to problem solving
- You are highly proactive, well-organised, analytical and have excellent Excel skills
- You are fluent in English (written & spoken), more languages are a plus
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
[email protected] 0203 869 2061
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here