3 months ago
The role sits in one of London’s leading Media Agencies specialist teams that services one sole Technology brand that everyone will have heard of, and you can definitely brag about! The client this role is working on will often have campaigns or new releases that are so top secret, you actually have to sign an NDA and put tape over your phone cameras before you go in!
This team is made up of a number of different digital and creative professionals all working side by side. It also gives you a huge insight to what it is like working in-house, with the role being on one brand, if you’ve ever thought about making the move.
Working here will have you not only working on industry leading campaigns, with large budgets and new tools, but also will give you the benefit of huge training and progression opportunities as part of the wider Agency group.
As a Search Ecom Account Manager you will:
- Be involved in planning and account managing multiple high profile search accounts.
- Primarily focus on PPC whilst ensuring integration with the SEO and Social teams.
- Ensure strategy across all areas of Google, Youtube, Yahoo and Bing are explored to achieve clients KPIs.
- Translate client briefs into cohesive and innovative approaches across PPC.
- Prepare and lead client meetings.
- Report back both internally and externally on account progress.
- Be involved in supporting new business pitches when required.
- Have proven search marketing experience either client side or in an agency with a client facing role of 2 years or more
- Be proficient using paid search ad platforms and bid technologies (Doubleclick Search and Marin etc.)
- Be technically savvy with experience in optimising accounts for performance.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of other online marketing solutions and how search can work in parallel.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, in particular; Exel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Have a strong record of great client experience.
- 25 days holiday
- Bespoke 1-2-1 training from industry experts
- Cross digital training in other channels
- Early finishes on Fridays
- Regular team nights out and lunches
- Bar in the office with pool and ping pong table
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
or email: [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here