5 months ago
One of the fastest growing Technology start-ups in the World is seeking a Paid Social Manager. This company opened its doors in 2011 and has since gone from a head count of 3 to 3,000 globally. They operate in 40 International Markets and have recently been valued at €3billion. They are also one of the Top 3 fastest growing companies in Germany and offer a full relocation package for anyone moving from abroad.
- You will support all of the company’s brands in advertising through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.
- You will consult local brands with regards to providing strategic support, reviewing current paid social performance and provide data-driven recommendations to improve advertising efficiency
- You will support local country teams with tracking, advertising strategy (targeting, optimisation, creative direction, etc.), innovation adoption (support with new products), ad-hoc troubleshooting, etc.
- You will manage campaigns for acquisition, activation and retention (across web and app) and optimise towards defined KPIs for key markets
- You will prepare regular KPI reports delivered to key stakeholders
- You will support teams with tool development, regular performance checks and quarterly strategic reviews for all brands - analyse ongoing operations for key markets, identify opportunities and define action plans
- You will work closely with our design department and handle creative briefings
- You have at least 2 years of experience in performance marketing with a focus on Facebook & Twitter performance advertising (social media platforms)
- You have experience working with and optimising Facebook (bidding, targeting and audience management) as well as troubleshooting tracking setup for both apps and web
- You have tested a variety of ad formats (Newsfeed + RHS, Carousel, Canvas, DPA, etc) on paid social channels
- You know how to plan, set up and complete A/B tests and lift studies with clear applicable results
- You have an excellent operational understanding of tracking and analytical tools
- You can manage several projects from start to end, across several stakeholders with varying levels of involvement
- You are highly proactive, well-organised, analytical and have excellent Excel skills
- You are fluent in English (written & spoken), more languages are a plus
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
020 3763 9756 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search forAnton Greig.