7 months ago
They have been the world’s fastest growing, pioneering marketing agency, with Paid Search clients includes household brands in finance, tech and entertainment. They are globally recognised for their outstanding work, decorated heavily with global awards for several Paid Media Campaigns. The role exists within a growing Paid Search and Social specialist team.
The candidate will join the digital division within the of integrated performance specialist, managing Programmatic, Paid Search, Paid Social and SEO for our global clients. The candidate will ultimately report to the Partner, for Search and Social.
For personal development and day to day management they will report into the Paid Search Account Director. Working within the hub they will be integral to achieving client goals, and the development and optimisation of Paid Social activity as part of integrated multi-channel campaigns. The candidate will benefit from fantastic perks from personal and technical development, such as training on any channel of their choice to diploma level!
- Some experience with Facebook tools (Power Editor, Ads Manager) with a variety of campaign types, ad formats, targeting and working towards specific KPIs, ideally in a full time agency-side role.
- Experience with Twitter Ads is a bonus
- Very strong communications skills
- Solution focused
- A self-starter and a team player
- Commercially minded and with the ability to prioritize according to business goals
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Able to develop & learn new processes
Nusrat Khan Juty 0203 869 2038
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile.