4 months ago
They can be referred to quite simply as one of the world’s leading global media agencies with offices spanning over 70 countries.
They are a Sunday Times top 100 Companies to work for and have won the IPA Platinum award for outstanding learning and development. Every single member of staff has access to a personal business development plan with almost 100 training initiative available.
They are also the only media agency to obtain the Gold Accreditation award for the last 3 years for the support they provide for parents and families.
This is the perfect opportunity to join a leading global agency which offers amazing support as well as outstanding opportunities!
This role focuses on delivering market leading campaign activation, execution and performance analysis within the Paid Social Media team on a portfolio of UK clients, with a focus on a well-known alcohol brand, one of the largest and most prestigious accounts in the agency. You’ll be responsible for the day to day running of various campaigns, with a particular focus on activating, reporting and optimization. You’ll be working across various paid social media channels, including Facebook and Twitter ads, Instagram, LinkedIn and other social media partners in the future.
- Some experience with Facebook tools (Power Editor, Ads Manager) with a variety of campaign types, ad formats, targeting and working towards specific KPIs, ideally in a full time agency-side role.
- Experience with Twitter Ads is a bonus
- Very strong communications skills
- Solution focused
- A self-starter and a team player
- Commercially minded and with the ability to prioritize according to business goals
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Able to develop & learn new processes
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 764 2994 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here