£25,000 - £40,000
29 days ago
One of the fastest growing, and most creative agencies in central London are now looking to grow their Paid Social offering even more to add to their exceptional recent growth.
They have a very unique offering where all of their different teams, which aren’t limited to Digital professionals, are extremely integrated – creating a cross-digital working environment.
This agency will offer you new levels of autonomy, access to incedible retail, entertainment and FMCG clients, and the chance to be part of a friendly and exciting team.
They offer an extremely creative workplace, with an extensive benefit package and work-life balance. Joining my client will allow you more autonomy, freedom and creativity whilst keeping you constantly trained in new tools and techniques in Digital Marketing.
This digital marketing agency are looking for a Paid Social Specialist to join the social media in-house specialist department. As a Paid Social Specialist, you will become part of one of the fastest growing industries in advertising, working with your team to deliver innovative campaigns to their incredible clients. You, along with your team, will concentrate on social network advertising self-serve platforms and third-party IPA technologies, particularly on Facebook. For someone keen to develop their career in Paid Social, this is an opportunity to take ownership over your clients and really direct your own career.
- You will have between 1-5 year’s experience of media experience managing and implementing campaigns on the Facebook platform.
- You will ideally have some experience of working in a digital media agency.
- You will have had exposure to analysing data, mathematical or financial diligence, forming relationships and strong communication methods.
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You will embrace the evolution of the online social sphere
- You have some strong client-facing experience
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
or email: [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Dan Bolter
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox