£40,000 - £50,000
8 months ago
One of the fastest growing, and most creative agencies in central London are now looking to grow their Paid Social offering even more to add to their exceptional recent growth.
They have a very unique offering where all of their different teams, which aren’t limited to Digital professionals, are extremely integrated – creating a cross-digital working environment.
This agency will offer you new levels of autonomy, access to incredible retail, entertainment and FMCG clients, and the chance to be part of a friendly and exciting team.
They offer an extremely creative workplace, with an extensive benefit package and work-life balance. Joining my client will allow you more autonomy, freedom and creativity whilst keeping you constantly trained in new tools and techniques in Digital Marketing.
My client are looking for someone with a passion for Social media to come on board across one of their leading clients. This team are one of the largest in the agency, and certainly one of the most dynamic. As a Paid Social Director, your role will be across Paid Social with some across Organic Social media in a team of 4 Paid Social experts. You will be directly managing two Account Managers and indirectly managing two executives in your team. This brand is one of their highest performing clients, however they are now looking for someone to come on board with a fresh pair of eyes to take their campaigns to new highs.
- You will have had 4 years’ experience working on Paid Social campaigns, with at least the majority of experience being within an Agency.
- You can lead can successfully lead programmes/campaigns from start to finish and can take the client lead
- You have a solid understanding and background of Biddable Media, having extensively used Social media platforms throughout your career (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linked In, Snapchat)
- You can provide excellent mentorship for your team and have proven managerial experience.
- You have strong project management skills, can create process to improve team efficiency and quality of work
- Flexible holiday package
- Bespoke 1-2-1 training from industry experts
- Cross digital training in other channels
- Early finishes on Fridays
- Regular team nights out and lunches.
- Company holiday once a year!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
or email: [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Daniel Bolter