West End, London
£50000 - £70000 per annum + OTE
6 days ago
Partner Manager - SaaS Employee Engagement - £50000-70000 Base + Comms
This company is launching in the UK after a very successful few years in Europe, they have financial backing, a world class product, great leadership and strategy in place to grow rapidly. They've already grown from 0 to 8 in a few months in the UK.
The bespoke solution allows any organisation to engage, motivate and communicate with a large disperse workforce. Many companies struggle to engage their employees and find that intranets, magazines or company wide emails fail to connect with all their employees (even less so for employees that don't have a work email).
This tool means you drive down attrition and grow motivation, it also allows for better communication and collaboration.
It's a tool that will sit alongside existing solutions so you won't have to get companies to close down their intranet and communication platforms.
What you will get in this role is plenty of support, independence in the role, good commission and bonus, growth opportunities as they team expands, fun trips abroad, great training and mentorship.
It's a partnership role winning and managing new partners who will refer you clients that you're AEs will go close.
- Win, manage and grow partners including consultancies, HR, IT firms, communication/engagement organizations and any relevant organization
- Coordinating all activities and communications between partners and prospects
- Open doors for the other sales team including AEs, pre sales and customer success
- Smash your referral target
- Ideally experience at winning and growing partnerships with consultancies
- A hunter mentality to win new partners from scratch
- The ability to build relationships with partners
- Interest in employee engagement
- Experience selling into the UK market is a must
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox