City of London, London
£27 - £65000 per annum + OTE
28 days ago
Partnership Sales - DMP/CDP Consultancy - £50000-£65000 base + £30000-40000 comms
This company is a boutique data management/customer data consultancy with their own ad tech platform.
They work with the 3 biggest DMPs already, they originally started off as the go to partner to help onboard the DMPs for brands that had recently purchased the solution but now offer strategy around how to best utilise the technologies and will help them execute it.
It's a partnership role nurturing already exiting partnerships between this company and Salesforce, Adobe and Oracle.
Initially focused on nothing but educating them on your services, building greater relationships, holding events. The point of this role is win more and more onboard projects and sell consultancy services.
There's also scope to win new partners.
- Own the partnership relationships alongside the partner managers, you may given all or some of the relationships at Salesforce, Oracle and Adobe
- Establish yourself as the go to partner for onboarding, whilst they are already the best DMP partner for onboarding you will want this educated across the businesses
- Run events and training sessions
- Pitch to the partners and then the brands themselves on your services
- Win new partners
- Up sell strategy and consultancy services
- They're small but fast growing company who already have a global presence, this means you will actually help influence their future growth
- They have an expert team who are mostly ex-DMP consultant or pre-sales specialists, you will be able to get expert knowledge about the space, utilise their contacts and you're selling a genuine consultancy that can help brands
- It's not a heavy new business role (so no cold calling), it's more focused on relationships and then leveraging those for commercial gain
- It's a growing space -Lots of brands know they need DMPs but with little idea why creating a gap that this company can fill
- Must have a good knowledge of DMPs, whether you've sold one, helped implement, account managed a DMP client or worked closely with one
- 3+ years in a commercial, customer facing role that including managing relationships and closing deals
- Partnership experience in the ad tech space is also a plus
- Experience working with Salesforce, Adobe and Oracle with be beneficial
- Great knowledge of the wider advertising ecosystem will help especially around consumer data
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox