£50,000 - £70,000
25 days ago
They’re experiencing some rapid growth off the back of bringing on large clients, closing large deals, recent investment and a new impetus from the new experienced sales director. Still with a start-up ethos and energy but the success of a much larger company they are keen to complete their UK land grab with their new product.
The platform manages and auto-optimises new customer acquisition and customer loyalty campaigns with x7 better CPA than traditional display or marketing campaigns. One method is digital named referrals that directly motivates digital word of mouth marketing.
They’ve won multiple awards putting them in the limelight of their clients, they’re experiencing 100% YoY growth and working with amazing retail clients.
The progression is amazing with many people earning promotion quicker than they would at other companies due to the fast paced nature and success driven culture, they really do look to nurture their team.
This role is an amazing chance to progressing into partnership sales if you’re coming from a new business role and looking to make that change.
This role is primarily focused on bringing on new business via developing relationships with 3rd parties such as marketing agencies who will make introductions to clients who you then personally bring on board.
- Own the partnership channel – taking on the responsibility of owning existing partner relationships and developing new ones from scratch
- Close new business deals via lead/introductions you have got from the partner channel
- Own the partnership channel – you will want to build long term relationships with these organisations and with new partners go pitch the solution and really sell the tech/business case to work with you
- Grow the channel – partners you will want to grow will be mostly across marketing agencies, marketing tech providers and marketing consultancies
- Build the partnership function so that you can then grow out a team
- Manage partner contracts which may include referral fees and other commercials
- Attend events and be the face of the organisation in the partnership channel
- This is fundamentally a sales role so they are looking for sales people with a background of selling SaaS based marketing technologies
- Ideally you will have some experience at developing new relationships with partners such as marketing agencies, marketing tech or marketing consultancies
- You must have experience at closing your own deals (closing role) in a SaaS tech
- A proven sales professional with a great track record of hitting target
- Ability to manage a territory and build a pipeline from scratch
- Must have experience in the UK market
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 763 9753
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox