9 months ago
My client is a media owner and publisher, expanding over 40 years to become a renowned name across the UK and on a global scale.
Taking ownership of the revenue within digital partnerships and working with the programmatic team towards achieving objectives.
Account Manage and on-board 3rd party advertising revenue streams and integrations across desktop, mobile and tablet covering all forms of Digital Advertising.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Review current 3rd party partners and make sure we have the best deals in place: contract, CPMs, fill rate, trading deals if applicable, etc.
- Keep up to date with partners’ product launch, evaluate impact on Express Newspapers relationship and how it fits within the existing pool of partners
- Work with the head of programmatic on developing PMPs and deals with trading desks for current and new partners
- Optimise existing integrations, liaising with the Product and Ad-Operations team and revenue for each site and platform
- Create and implement longer term strategic deals with key partners
- Recruit new partners to deliver incremental revenue on the Express Newspapers sites where possible (incremental revenue, backfill etc.)
- Manage a pipeline of new partner opportunities with up to date status
- Keep up to date with other 3rd parties’ products and those of the competition to make sure Express Newspapers are not missing out on any opportunity
- Manage Express Newspapers stakeholders (editorial, development etc.) to understand implications of new partnerships and their requirements in delivery and success
- Train / update / organise presentations / build collateral for sales teams
- Maintain understanding of digital marketplace and our position within that.
- Maintain an extensive and up to date knowledge of all Express Newspapers owned properties (print and online) as well as competitors’ 3rd party partners
Key Skills and Experience
- Proven background of managing advertising and technology partners
- Success in finding new Publisher partners and managing large contract
- Developing a Publisher & Tech Partner strategy
- Excellent understanding of Digital landscape
- Knowledge of Newspapers and partners’ products
- Aware of competitors’ facts and figures
- Identify and qualify leads, then prioritise according to the business needs
- Communicate within the team and across the company
Key Personal Qualities
- Takes an active interest in their marketplace
- Uses opportunities of attending relevant functions for their industry and learn more
- Problem solver, innovation and excellent customer services (follow up, ensure work is error free etc.)
- Multitask, flexible
- Understand both personal and team objectives
- Positivity, drive and enthusiasm for work
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones – Contract Marketing Consultant
0203 869 2050 // [email protected]