£35000 - £45000 per annum + 10% bonus
about 2 months ago
Working with over 200 online retailers internationally to help them build stronger, more profitable, relationships with their customers. This amazing opportunity will have you looking after their key accounts building great relationships as well as being exposed to several parts of the business!
- Building great relationships with key accounts within the business
- Will be exposed to several parts of the business including Marketing and the use of Double click
- Preparing and presenting at quarterly client review meetings
- Helping to define the client optimization strategy
- Assisting the Senior Directors during contract renegotiations including commercial terms
- Conduct training/partner overview sessions with clients where appropriate
- Strong Account Management experience with digital/internet/online background; membership and/or continuity club experience valued.
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrable ability to bond with clients and nurture on-going relationships.
- Highly proficient at creating and delivering client presentations.
- Numerate and confident with conducting analysis with a logical approach to problem-solving
- Highly motivated and adaptable nature
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.