19 days ago
Being part of a Network Agency, this company have access to some incredible resources and work with some of the country’s largest brands. It has won hundreds of accolades globally and is always new winning new business but within the UK and internationally. However, although there are exciting plans for growth as it draws in bigger and better brands, the team within this agency prides themselves on providing bespoke service and an excellent value to their clients’ businesses. They have also repeatedly featured in the Sunday Times Top 100 companies to work for with some great benefits.
My client are looking for someone with a passion for Social media and Biddable marketing to come on board across one of their leading clients. This team are one of the largest in the agency, and certainly one of the most dynamic. As a Biddable Account Director, your role will be across Paid Social and PPC in a team of 4 Biddable experts. You will be directly managing one Account Managers and indirectly managing 2 executives in your team. This brand is one of their highest performing clients, however they are now looking for someone to come on board with a fresh pair of eyes to take their campaigns to new highs.
- You will have had 4 years’ experience working on Paid Social campaigns or Paid Search, with at least the majority of experience being within an Agency.
- You can lead can successfully lead programmes/campaigns from start to finish and can take the client lead
- You have a solid understanding and background of Biddable Media, having extensively used Social media platforms throughout your career (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linked In, Snapchat) and basic PPC platforms (AdWords, Bing).
- You can provide excellent mentorship for your team and have proven managerial experience.
- You have strong project management skills, are able to create process to improve team efficiency and quality of work
- 25 days holiday
- BUPA health and life insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Work from home options
- Free drinks on a Friday and an early finish
- Regular company socials
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
or email: [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on Linked
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox