23 days ago
This agency is a billion dollar revenue agency that sits at the heart of the number 1 network globally. Their ambition is to be the most distinctive and admired media, content and technology agency in the world.
They are a global network that operates locally in over 90 countries and 139 offices. They are aligned behind their purchase journey obsession, and they help their clients translate audience behaviours and insights in to smart decisions for today and tomorrow. Their commitment to their clients it to be the “Future Makers’.
They demonstrate this in how they think, how they work and their relationship to technology and content to better serve their needs. They are leading the way in re-inventing the role of a media agency in the digital age, embracing media planning and buying, but fit for the modern marketing requirements of seamlessly connecting media, content and technology.
To do this, they attract experts from diverse backgrounds that can share in their vision for the future.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that strategic directives are followed and are exceeding client expectations. Their responsibilities will include:
- Managing paid search and social activity
- Supporting on weekly calls with key stakeholders.
- Assisting key stakeholders with any requests for insight or data they may have.
- Building reports and presentations to be shared with the stakeholders.
- Ensuring that all biddable channels are delivering against their KPIs
- Ensuring that all finances are in order and that media is booked correctly
- Proactively taking part in helping to evolve how we work in the department: Account management, reporting, implementation and optimisation
- Responsibility in helping to drive best practice across PPC and related services (e.g. GSP, GDN, Mobile, Biddable Social and YouTube)
- Keeping abreast of trends and thought leadership in paid search and other biddable platforms.
- Winning key stakeholders trust (internally and externally) through consistent performance, proactive management and by developing an in-depth understanding of client products.
- Working closely with your manager and MEC account teams to cross-sell and upsell Search services
- 0-2 years’ experience in digital media, ideally from an agency side background (client side or a mix will also be considered)
- All academic backgrounds will be considered – qualifications in maths, data, media of interest
- Professional digital media/advertising qualifications will be of an advantage
- Any digital media experience e.g freelance, personal projects etc. will also be of interest
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 764 2994 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Charlotte Humphries.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox