City of London, London
£30000 - £38000 per annum
3 months ago
The role sits with a global agency that operates locally in over 90 countries and 139 offices. They are looking to bring on a talented and ambitious Performance Manager to work alongside a high performance team on an fast growing tech brand and a global aid organisation.
As an employee, you are given the opportunity to join different classes and clubs, ranging from yoga and meditation to social clubs with many events. You are also placed on a scheme whereby £200 will subsidise programmes to aid your personal personal development i.e. photography classes.
The role guarantees access to training that will train you on other channels to diploma level, and exposure to the digital landscape as a whole. All of this comes with a fantastic office culture, free drinks on the last Thursday of every month and a fantastic benefits package that includes Summer Fridays.
The successful candidate will be the key client contact. They will be responsible for ensuring that strategic directives are followed and are exceeding client expectations. Their responsibilities will include:
- Managing social activity across international markets
- Training and eventually working across Display
- Leading communication with world's fastest growing global tech brand and a global aid organisation
- Planning and forecasting new projects and campaigns
- Assisting key stakeholders with any requests for insight or data they may have
- Upskilling management skills and eventually managing an account executive
- Knowledge of Social with at least 2 to 3 years experience, preferably within an Agency.
- Excellent understanding of paid social techniques (research, optimisation and evaluation).
- Must be a confident presenter.
- Works collaboratively: to find solutions and form action plans.
- Mentors others: shares their experience and helps solve problems and provide practical advice.
Nusrat Khan Juty 0203 869 2038
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.