£25000 - £33000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Performance Marketing Executive - Client-side - £25,000 - £33,000
An exciting ecommerce platform based in the heart of London are looking for a Performance Marketing Executive to join their growing marketing team. This is a business with an excellent international presence, operating across Europe, US, South America and Africa and as such promote a vibrant multicultural atmosphere. They boast an employee empowering structure, quick progression and regular pay-reviews in additional to a great social environment complete with ping-pong tables, company lunches and early finishes!
Reporting into the Head of Digital, this is an exciting opportunity to take ownership of the strategy for customer acquisition channels. Your role will include (but not limited to):
- Shape the strategic vision for customer acquisition and drive an increase in business performance
- Provide comprehensive and forecast and budget plans, define business objectives and KPIs
- Manage the media planning and budget management across Search, Display, Retargeting, Social, Affiliates and Ad Networks
- Work alongside all departments to ensure alignment with other ongoing projects and campaigns
- Own, complete and distribute regular performance reporting, providing data, insights, and actions
- Mentor members of the marketing team and other departments
- Minimum 1 years' experience covering either Paid Social or Display
- Experience driving and delivering on strategies
- Data-centric, analytical and creative
- Google Ads / Google Analytics certified (preferred)
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3763 9755 //
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/tom-gould
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.