£50000 - £55000 per annum
22 days ago
This is an opportunity to work for one the most exciting young companies in London at the moment who are successfully disrupting some of the biggest players in the industry. Operating from a flexible and collaborative space in London, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone to spearhead the customer acquisition channels for a fantastic, growing business.
You will take ownership of and drive the customer acquisition for the business through optimisation of digital channel performance, in addition to owning the sales funnel and being the business lead across the customer journey.
- Lead and manage all paid search, paid social and aggregater campaigns, working with external agencies
- Monitor and report on digital channel performance via Google Analytcis, Salesforce and other systems to optimise on site and across digital media
- Support the on boarding initiatives, products and services
- Plan, map, implement and optimise across this section of the customer journey
- Management of all creation and delivery of all communications across top end of the customer journey - automated and multichannel
- Work alongside the Marketing Manager on overarching campaign development
- Demonstrable experience in digital performance marketing
- Extensive experience across different channels
- Experience working in a B2C industry
- Results focused having managed large budgets
- Strong team player
- Advanced Google Analytics knowledge
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3763 9755 //
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/tom-gould
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox