€50,000 - €60,000
6 months ago
An Ecommerce Marketing Technology Company is seeking a Digital Campaign Manager to service an array of retail brands. The company is currently one of the most successful and well known Ecommerce platforms in the world and has offices in 5 countries. The clients are some of the biggest retailers across the globe and many of them are international accounts, so languages are a bonus, but only German is essential. This role has a large focus on SEA and also spans Paid Social, Display and Marketplaces.
- Manage client relationships, project management, account strategy, and day-to-day Paid Media efforts for customers
- Develop and implement paid marketing strategies to achieve client objectives in terms of sales and/or targeted leads and customer acquisition
- Create and maintain project plans to update clients on status of paid search and shopping marketing campaigns
- Perform in-depth quantitative analyses of paid search and shopping marketing campaigns
- Recommend and execute strategic and tactical improvements to paid search and shopping marketing campaigns
- Provide frequent progress reports to clients utilizing standard and custom performance metrics
- Work closely with product management to suggest feature enhancements for sophisticated search marketing tools.
- At least two years of related online marketing experience including managing large paid media marketing campaigns, including campaign development, management, and performance reporting
- Fluent German speaker
- Experience optimising Google Shopping campaigns is advantageous
- A strong client services orientation, with minimum of two years’ experience in a client services role
- Comprehensive understanding of the search engine marketing industry including search engines and related tools/vendors
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and interpret complex data including use of advanced Excel or Access techniques
- A basic understanding of web techniques and natural search optimization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
020 3763 9756 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my jobs by looking at my profile here