12 months ago
Are you a talented Paid Social / Performance Marketing Manager looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment?
This is a young company who are growing fast and are operating in a highly competitive and innovative sector. Located in the Centre of London, this long-term opportunity will give you the chance to maximise your potential and become part of a hugely successful start-up growth story!
- Manage Paid Social, Content Marketing and Affiliates activity, including strategy, planning, tracking, reporting, analysis and optimisation to ensure delivery against specific KPIs
- Identifying opportunities to improve performance and scale performance
- Work with the development and product teams to help with any A/B tests where appropriate as well as coming up with ideas on how we can make things better
- Audience research
- Campaign restructuring and optimisation
- Continuous ad copy testing
- Day parting, geo-targeting and bid adjustments
- Proactively monitoring the latest trends and making suggestions
- Strong hands-on experience and track record in Paid Social
- Experience of other digital marketing channels – display, native advertising etc
- Hands on FB Ad’s Manager
- Strong numeracy skills with advanced Excel skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3763 9755 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here