about 1 month ago
This is an exciting, new opportunity for a leading Digital Sports outfit pioneering the way in which you watch your favourite events across the globe. Whether it’s the World Cup, Winter Olympics or Six Nations that will have you glued to your screens throughout 2018, revolutionising the way fans consume premium live sport.
You will be part of the Central Performance team and focus on delivering large-scale, global customer acquisition for the business. This is a paid search and automation specialist position and is responsible for delivering category-defining campaigns across web and app.
- Effectively manage search accounts, ensuring ongoing optimisation is delivered
- Proactive approach to looking for tactical and strategic optimisation opportunities
- Take responsibility for the delivery of targets such as performance, weekly reporting and innovation
- Own and develop testing plans to organise midterm campaign actions and goals, manage planning, execution/evaluation of tests with methodical accuracy
- 5+ years of performance marketing experience
- In-depth knowledge of all Search and 3rd party platforms
- Experience working with large budgets and delivering timely results
- Analytical thinker who is confident working with data and numbers
- Strong problem solving skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3763 9755 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox