about 1 month ago
This is an award-winning sports marketing agency, helping leading brands and sporting organisations to win in the digital-age.
They have a fantastic company culture with a close-knit team. As a small company they offer fantastic opportunities for career progression as you will play an integral role in growing the team.
They’re looking for a full-time Performance Media Executive to build and implement Performance media campaigns across a range of clients for our growing sports marketing agency.
Reporting to a Performance Media Manager, you’ll jump in at the deep-end and work across an array of world-leading sports organisations and brands, in developing campaigns to drive awareness, engagement and conversions.
50% – Paid Social Campaign Management – Facebook will be your primary platform to advertise on, with Instagram and Twitter supporting. Your experience in using Facebook Business Manager to plan, schedule, manage and report on advertising campaigns is going to be used to deliver social media success for our clients.
30% – Paid Search & Display Campaign Management – includes retargeting, native advertising, paid search through Google Adwords and Display (including programmatic). Our expertise outside of how to reach people outside of the social platforms is required just as much as our social expertise to grow awareness, purchase intent and conversions.
10% – Reporting – Using a combination of bespoke software tools, web analytics and insights from each platform, you’ll develop detailed reports for your paid campaign activity. In some instances, you’ll be required to present performance to our clients.
10% – General Project and Account Management. This includes spending time with your colleagues and sometimes your clients, across ad-hoc project deliverables, including creative ideation time
- Established track record of delivering campaign success, particularly through performance advertising.
- You will have experience of internet marketing in general – knowing how consumers use platforms and what the upcoming trends are.
- A solid understanding of digital advertising and building paid media campaigns, including placement of pixels, customer data onboarding, custom audience creation and sales tracking, to demonstrate direct campaign ROI.
- Experience in developing and recommending paid media strategies to clients including audience segmentation, spend allocation between channels and biddable strategy.
- A solid understanding of each platform’s advertising formats and features and an avid interest in exploring new formats and ways to engage audiences.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 764 2994 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox