about 1 month ago
This is the world’s most geographically balanced network agency, spanning across 86 countries with over 7,000 employees.
This agency was designed to be balanced in every region, so clients benefit from both global and local insights and the teamwork at the start of this agency’s story.
This agency is constantly pushing to change the world though media, and media through their innovative approach. The clients you will work on are globally impactful, household names, who will allow for innovative approaches to campaigns.
This agency is looking for someone with a self-starting attitude, as their employees are efficient, forward-thinking and confident in their approach. They are looking for someone who will appreciate the opportunity working for this agency, and across such a range of clients presents, who can efficiently oversee campaigns and projects whilst maintaining high standards of client services.
- They are looking for a Performance Media Strategy Lead – this person will be an expert in programmatic and have an in-depth knowledge of performance marketing.
- Responsibility for the digital direction and transformation of clients.
- Creating strong, compelling and strategic media thought pieces on how digital channels can be used to integrate the consumer journey.
- Creating long and short-term digital plans and strategies for the client and putting the necessary steps in place to put them in process.
- Understand and evaluate the client’s needs so as to identify opportunities for the agency to increase revenue opportunities.
- Winning new business through digital pitch planning and content.
- You will have strong digital experience across digital channels (online display, social, paid search, SEO, programmatic), with a particular understanding and deep knowledge of programmatic as your channel expertise.
- You will be an inspirational leader, who is solutions driven and confident, and increases their team’s performance and digital output.
- You will have hands on knowledge of TGI & Google Analytics, search trends, ad servers (e.g. doubleclick), social analytics (eg. Crimson Hexagon), data visualisation & analysis tools.
- You will have a high level of numeracy and analysis skills, including data interrogation to produce actionable insights with can inform business decisions.
- You will have strong commercial acumen, proven by a demonstrated capability to grow a business via incremental business or stakeholder management.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 763 9754/[email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox