11 days ago
This is a very unique opportunity to join a specialist agency dedicated to a newly won client, yet still being part of one of the most establish media agencies in London.
My client has won a leading travel client and have created a specialist agency which is made up of Digital and Creative specialists. You will be working alongside creative, programmatic, planner/buyers and Paid Search specialists in your day to day which will give you some amazing exposure to people that you may not be able to in other roles. The role is also split across two offices, allowing you to continually hot desk and keep your days fresh.
- Work across Paid Search and directly with other channels such as Paid Search, Programmatic and Planning/Buying.
- Support the Biddable Account Managers across some of the Agency’s largest clients.
- Have direct client contact with this high profile client.
- Work with a team of Executives across multiple channels.
- Work across multiple international markets.
- Have access to incredible training and company benefits.
- You will have had 1 years’ experience working on Paid Social campaigns, with experience building campaigns.
- You can lead can successfully build programmes/campaigns from start to finish and maintain constant client contact.
- You have a solid understanding and background of Paid Social, having used Bid Management platforms.
- You can work autonomously.
- You have strong project management skills, are able to create process to improve team efficiency and quality of work
- You have an understanding of how Social interacts with other channels.
- Access to unlimited amounts of training around all of Digital Marketing across all channels
- Progression plans that are not limited to your team, or even your company
- Inclusion in an industry leading benefits plan tailored to you
- Companywide ski trip.
- A great friendly atmosphere, with early Friday finishing hours.
- 27 days holiday with an extra day accrued each year.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
or email: [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Daniel Bolter.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox