£35,000 (12 month FTC)
21 days ago
I am currently looking for a Planner to join one of the worlds leading content agency, working in 27 languages across 80 countries. You will work with the Planning Directors and CSO to develop the strategic approach across huge global clients! This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking global agency who’s mission is to deepen the relationship between brand and consumer through quality content and critical thinking.
- You will work with the Account Management team, Planning Directors, Editors and analysts to provide actionable insights and strategic directors on each of the accounts you work on.
- Build a deep knowledge and understanding of the agencies clients.
- Able to analyse and interpret the issues that affect each account to inform and lead the strategic and creative approach.
- Write the strategic brief to inform the creative approach.
- Provide regular audience, market and competitive insight for each account.
- Identify evaluation needs and research opportunities to deepen existing client relationships.
- Forge great relationships with clients to ensure planning is integral to all communications and that content strategies are properly represented.
- Experience working within a planning team in an agency environment.
- Passion for insights and the different it can make.
- Ability to think analytically and strategically.
- You will have excellent client facing skills and be a confident and articulate presenter.
- Able to lead and influence senior stakeholders.
- Have awareness and experience with key planning tools eg: TGI, Addynamix, GWI, Keyword tools or equivalents.
- Knowledge of key analytics tools such as Google Analytics and social media monitoring tools eg Crimson Hexagon.
- Ideally knowledge of SEO and online marketing.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - Marketing
0203 869 2032 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Laura Mann.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox