2 months ago
As an independent agency, this brand pride themselves on their creative roots and media outlook. The combination of their background, heritage and forward facing attitude mean that they are conquering the media world.
They have the combination of big buying power and close relationships with their long standing clients. The agency is very much in touch with its creative roots which means that their media is innovative, award winning, creative, and truly efficient for their clients.
Business intelligence is behind their key decisions but the real unique factor is the way this agency maintains its culture. With all of the usual benefits (flexible working hours, work hard/play hard, socials, beer trolley, holidays) but also they have a close knit culture and friendly atmosphere. This all comes from the lovely people working there who work together to create the best solutions.
- This role is for an experienced Media practitioner to come on board and lead the client portfolio on innovation and technological advances.
- In this role you will be working directly with the client team, delivery teams, senior executive team of the agency, the Specialist Business Units such as Display, Search, Mobile, Programmatic, TV, Press/Print, Social etc., to drive aligned Media solutions.
- You will also be responsible for driving media coverage across the business and upselling and cross selling the media team to new and existing clients.
- We are looking for a good all-rounder with an excellent understanding and experience of online (esp. Affiliates, Aggregators, Programmatic Display, Paid Social and Video)
- You will deliver guidance backed by data and insight and your knowledge of the media landscape.
- This is one of the largest developments for this established agency to grow the client’s portfolio and deliver outstanding media strategies. There is a great deal of investment from the senior leadership team in hiring this role and they will be looking to make you a big part of the company and integrate you across the 4 UK offices.
- They want someone who is all about asking those “bigger picture” questions and able to challenge the client in their thinking, someone who is really passionate and cares about taking this partnership to the next level!
- The ideal candidate will already be an expert in media with a good grounding in advertising.
- It is essential that you have experience in Media Planning and Buying in an agency environment to be able to deliver at this level and grow this team of experts.
- The person coming in should have working knowledge of all channels as he/she will be exposed to all digital channels (Display/RTB, Affiliates, PPC, Mobile) as well as traditional media (TV, Press, Outdoor, Radio). It’s a fantastic opportunity to expand your experience of working across multiple disciplines.
- It is desirable that you will have experience in digital attribution, programmatic, and direct to media publisher buys.
- You will need excellent organisational skills, a proactive attitude and have the ability to manage and mentor a team, as well as influencing the senior team with the delivery of solutions and delivery of reports.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - Media Planning & Buying
0203 763 9758 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox