£45000 - £52000 per annum
20 days ago
Planning Account Director - Surrey - Automotive Client
As an incredible automotive focused Agency, with unparalleled integrated expertise, this company can offer you the chance to take your cross media expertise and work with intelligent digital, creative and data experts. If you are already working in a comms planning or client lead role and have passion for the media and advertising space then this is the place for you.
Working out of headquarters in Surrey, you will be working closely with media, creative and the client. As the Account Director, you will be responsible for the overall media output and campaign delivery of the media team.
As digital natives the whole company thrive on the test and learn mentality and the opportunity to push their clients to the next level. They have had many digital firsts in the last 2 years and are growing at an exponential rate. They are looking for people who are passionate, proactive, dedicated and looking to make a name for themselves in media.
Delivering best in class client service, media campaigns and trading agreements needs a best in class team. We are looking for exceptional comms planning people.
- This role is for an experienced Media practitioner who will be able to confidently deliver both brand and DR media planning, using traditional media and digital channels effectively.
- Responsibility for interrogating client media briefs and engaging specialists to identify a planning strategy to address it.
- Working directly with the Specialist Business Units such as Search and Social, Programmatic, AV etc., to drive aligned Media solutions, but actively managing all media planning irrespective of discipline.
- You will have the ability to inspire and motivate your immediate team and wider department with a clear and well-articulated point of view. You will lead by example through presence and positive contribution to agency meetings making you the person people strive to be like in the team.
- You will deliver guidance backed by data and insight and your knowledge of the media landscape.
- The ideal candidate will already be an expert in media with a good grounding in advertising.
- It is essential that you have experience in comms planning, with a solid knowledge and understanding of digital media and the developments in this area.
- The person coming in should have working knowledge of all channels as he/she will be exposed to all digital channels (Display/RTB, Affiliates, PPC, Mobile) as well as traditional media (TV, Press, Outdoor, Radio). It's a fantastic opportunity to expand your experience of working across multiple disciplines, and guide your team to do the same.
- You will need excellent organisational skills, a proactive attitude and the ability to manage and mentor a team, as well as influencing the senior team with the delivery of solutions and delivery of reports.
- You will ideally have a mix of Brand and DR planning experience - automotive client experience is preferred but not essential.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox