£30,000 - £40,000
5 months ago
One of the world leading innovators in the online retail space are growing massively through expansion and acquisition.
Recognised as a pioneer in developing advancing technologies, the utilisation of data science and data analytics and, as such, increasing share prices – this is a great time to be involved in a team who are changing the online retails landscape.
Because of the ongoing growth of the business, there are lots of internal opportunities once you’re onboard, something which is encouraged. This company have a reputation for consistent, positive interview experiences with current employees and candidates giving excellent reviews.
They are creating a superb aura of energy, fun, professionalism, advanced thinking and an enticing team to be a part of!
- To work in the Planning Analytics team involved in short / long term planning of operations
- To be responsible for long-term analytics planning and liaise closely with other departments on a daily basis
- To be involved in a multitude of business-critical projects which ultimately shape the way the company operates
- To work with stakeholders and present back ideas if this is something you would enjoy
- Work closely with operational planning teams
- Use your analyses to identify key business trends, operational changes and develop and maintain new tools
- Go over and above, where needed, to look at external consumer-based decision making and how this affects the wider operational teams
- An analytical, can-do attitude
- Experience in a similar role would be very useful, but not essential
- Any experience in a retail or eCommerce environment would be advantageous, but not essential
- Any exposure to a logistics environment would be useful
- We can also consider candidates with no experience but a strong academic background and a passion for retail or eCommerce
- Good grasp of one of the following: Excel, SQL, R, SAS or similar analytics tools
- Demonstrable experience of analysis or programming
- Good quantitative and qualitative problem solving skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 869 2048 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here