£30,000 - £40,000
2 months ago
One of the most innovate and technologically minded eCommerce retailers globally, with a pioneering business model and household brand name, are looking to continue and grow their success story by adding new heads to their UK analytics hub. This comes as they look to continue to develop their in-house technology, enhance their new customer propositions and upskill their internal analytics talent.
- To be a key member of the Planning and Operations team to liaise with stakeholders across the whole company by analysing large datasets
- Identify trends, make key changes in response to operational solutions and design and develop new tools to do so
- Identify and develop wholesale solutions and be a key member in continuously improving business efficiency by working with forward thinking technology
- Work on global data sets with the global business – NOT just a UK role
- Be comfortable wot work in a fast-paced analytics environment
- Be driven and passionate about analytics with a can-do attitude who likes to get to the solution of a problem and relishes a challenge
- Good exposure to analytical tools such as Excel, SQL, SPSS or SAS – however these are nice to have and not essential
- Client facing experience is NOT needed but if you like this aspect there will be lots of chances to get involved
- Team player
- Ready to take on any challenge – supervised or unsupervised
- Enthusiastic to work for one of the most sought-after eCommerce brands in the world!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 869 2048 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here