City of London, London
£48000 - £50000 per annum
3 months ago
Comms Account Director - specialist team - up to £55k
This full-service agency is looking for a Comms Account Director to move into their team. With a vibrant culture and a history of leading from the front they uphold their commitment to progression, excellence and opportunity. As a full-service agency, they are looking for media minds to help them work with media clients and grow them into fully integrated accounts. If you are looking for a business that can support your creative mind and build on your media background then this is the one for you.
They are founded in data and performance with a fully integrated opportunity here. They have a unique culture set up for making smart decisions and acting fast to keep up with a changing industry. Your progression here would be meritocratic, and they rely on people who are proactive, enthusiastic and drivers.
As a world class business in media and creative this fully integrated agency is hiring and growing due to numerous new business wins and growth within their leadership team. This role will involve campaign planning and delivery, with the opportunity to plan creative and innovative media plans.
- This role is for an experienced media planner who will be able to confidently. deliver exceptional client Service and an understanding of all media channels effectively.
- Working directly with the Specialist Business Units such as Display, Digital, Social etc., to drive aligned media solutions which are on brand.
- You will have the client responsibility here with the Client Leadership Director looking after switched on clients who are very media savvy.
- As a natural leader you will be able to manage a team and internally manage project roll outs with a dotted line to specialists dedicated to the account.
- As such you will inspire the immediate team and wider department with a clear and well-articulated point of view. Leads by example through presence and positive contribution to agency meetings.
- You will deliver guidance backed by data and insight and your knowledge of the media landscape.
- Work seamlessly with strategy to bring your thinking to life in media.
- The ideal candidate will already be an expert in media with a good grounding in comms planning and account management.
- Ideally you will have a background in comms planning, cross media planning buying, creative project management with media interaction or account management in a media environment for a minimum of 2 years.
- It is essential that you have experience in Media (and if this is from an agency environment even better) to work together with the specialist business units to deliver what's is needed annually with the client.
- The person coming in should have working knowledge of all digital and offline channels with a great foundation in this previously.
- You will need excellent organisational skills, a proactive attitude and have the ability to manage and mentor a team, as well as influencing the senior team with the delivery of solutions and delivery of reports.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.