City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Planning Manager - Independent Agency - London - Up to £35k
This independent agency is driven by their values, which include working in partnership, with ambition and authenticity to deliver ROI for their clients based on their commercial objectives. They do this through working in true partnership with their clients in order to understand their corporate strategies and deliver media campaigns that allow them to achieve this.
This agency is expanding their team, and they're looking for a pro-active, experienced media planner/buyer who is interested in passionate about delivering exceptional media plans for both brand and DR campaigns. This agency is looking for someone who can add real value not only through good work, but also in the agency culture, which is sociable, collaborative and ambitious.
- You will be responsible for day to day client management, strategy, media planning across all media, supporting the Account Director in the team.
- Forming strong relationships with publishers/media owners.
- Working and collaborating with internal teams - client services, activation, strategy and analytics.
- Ensures that effective media solutions are provided with the utmost value and benefit to the clients' business.
- Championing all media ideas to establish creative opportunities for a variety of client briefs.
- Champions the delivery of detailed campaign analysis with actionable insights. Identifies KPIs, establishes targets and considers measurement methods.
- Coach and mentor direct reports and lead by example.
- You will have a minimum of 2 years' experience in media planning and buying across a breadth of media channels, with strong brand and DR experience.
- Experience of managing at least one colleague.
- You will have established media owner relationships.
- Have strong experience dealing with clients and internal stakeholders.
- You will be a good communicator who communicates ideas effectively in all situations and articulates ideas well across all documents and presentations.
- You will have a passion for media and its role in a business, with an excellent understanding of the latest media trends as relevant to clients.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.