12 months ago
As a leading agency they priding themselves on putting people first and rewarding staff. As winners of multiple awards this year for creativity ad campaigns and for the agency itself, they are needless to say top of their game. Year on year they have won some of the most prestigious and highly competitive accolades there are in the business!
Over and above this the agency have a will to win and drive creativity. They culture rewards creativity, encourages collaboration and is future facing. With ambassadors and community support for all areas including but not limited to LGBT, Mental Health, new joiners, back to work mums and dads, an much more, they create an environment that is inclusive of all. They provide an opportunity for individuals to shine at all levels and in all circumstances.
They have a leading leadership team who have developed and bought on some of the biggest household names in the industry and won millions of pounds in new business in the last 12 months! There are a number of key female leadership team members who are influential in the industry, have invaluable influence and phenomenal business women. Does this sound like the kind of team you want to join?
With creative campaigns and exceptional UK and global strategy the team is set up to service this long standing account well. It is a smooth and collaborative relationship and they are looking for a Planning Account Director to be a leader in the team as well as with the client.
As a comms planner you will already be working on a UK client and either with a retailer or with a business that has a strong commercial output. There is the ability to make a big impact and work with senior stakeholders in both the agency and the clients business. Innovation is truly at the heart of this account and both client and agency are constantly striving to be the very best.
This is one of the best planning teams in the industry and as such you will be working with the best. If you are looking for a team where you can grow and develop curious and brave people but have fun doing it; this could be the place for you.
- This role is for a Media practitioner who will be able to confidently deliver both brand and sales driving planning, using traditional media and digital channels effectively.
- In this role you will use the wealth of data available to enhance media performance and connect to business growth
- Working directly with the Specialist Business Units such as Display, Search, Mobile, Programmatic, TV, Press/Print, Social etc., to drive aligned Media solutions.
- You will have the ability to inspire and motivate your immediate team and wider department with a clear and well-articulated point of view. Also you will lead by example through presence and positive contribution to agency meetings making you the person people strive to be like in the team.
- You will deliver guidance backed by data and insight and your knowledge of the media landscape.
- The ideal candidate will already be in media with a good grounding in comms planning and advertising.
- It is essential that you have experience in Media Planning and Buying in an agency environment to be able to deliver at this level and grow this team of experts.
- The person coming in should have working knowledge of all channels as he/she will be exposed to all digital channels (Display/RTB, Affiliates, PPC, Mobile) as well as traditional media (TV, Press, Outdoor, Radio). It’s a fantastic opportunity to expand your experience of working across multiple disciplines.
- It is desirable that you will have experience in digital attribution, programmatic, and direct to media publisher buys.
- You will need excellent organisational skills, a proactive attitude and have the ability to manage and mentor a team, as well as influencing the senior team with the delivery of solutions and delivery of reports.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Consultant - Media Agencies
0203 763 9758 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here