City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum
3 months ago
Platform Manager - Global Network Agency - Up to £40,000
- A year old media, content and technology agency - one of the largest in the world.
- What started with a blank page and a fresh perspective has resulted in building an agency of future.
- Bound together by our Purchase Journey approach, we help clients translate audience behaviours and insights into smart decisions today, for a prosperous tomorrow.
- Our organizational capabilities and specialisms, along with the talents of our 8,500 people are united through our focus on understanding, accelerating and optimizing purchase journeys.
- We are currently looking for a Platform Manager (across Social & PPC) to join the team and work across a number of key accounts with existing 'Precision marketing' needs, whilst also developing a broader Performance proposition for our B2B clients.
- The role will involve strategic performance planning across search, social and programmatic, experience of B2B audiences would be preferred, but not essential.
- As Platform Manager you will support a Senior AE, Account Executive and team apprentice, and focus on developing their basic skills in biddable (precision) channels.
- The initial focus of the role will be to deliver excellence in strategic planning and execution of performance channels for our existing clients.
- In the longer term you will work closely with the two Client Leads and Head of WMB to develop a dedicated performance proposition to sell into existing clients, and support in new business prospecting, aligned to the WM Precision approach.
- A solid background in digital media is essential, with extensive activation experience of PPC, display and paid social being at the core of this.
- Google AdWords, Facebook Blueprint and Twitter Flight School qualified.
- Extensive knowledge of and experience of using DCM (both trafficking and reporting) and other digital ad servers
- Experience of using Metis/Prisma (not essential), and strong working knowledge of eTelmar, Addynamix & Comscore
- Proficient use of social technology such as Facebook Business Manager, LI Campaign Manager etc.
- Excellent knowledge of display auditing and programmatic buying.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Please only apply to this if you have the relevant experience.
0203 728 2977
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.