City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum
22 days ago
Platform Manager - Global Network Agency - Up to £40,000
- A year old media, content and technology agency - one of the largest in the world.
- What started with a blank page and a fresh perspective has resulted in building an agency of future.
- Bound together by our Purchase Journey approach, we help clients translate audience behaviours and insights into smart decisions today, for a prosperous tomorrow.
- Our organizational capabilities and specialisms, along with the talents of our 8,500 people are united through our focus on understanding, accelerating and optimizing purchase journeys.
- We are currently looking for a Platform Manager (across Social & PPC) to join the team and work across a number of key accounts with existing 'Precision marketing' needs, whilst also developing a broader Performance proposition for our B2B clients.
- The role will involve strategic performance planning across search, social and programmatic, experience of B2B audiences would be preferred, but not essential.
- As Platform Manager you will support a Senior AE, Account Executive and team apprentice, and focus on developing their basic skills in biddable (precision) channels.
- The initial focus of the role will be to deliver excellence in strategic planning and execution of performance channels for our existing clients.
- In the longer term you will work closely with the two Client Leads and Head of WMB to develop a dedicated performance proposition to sell into existing clients, and support in new business prospecting, aligned to the WM Precision approach.
- A solid background in digital media is essential, with extensive activation experience of PPC, display and paid social being at the core of this.
- Google AdWords, Facebook Blueprint and Twitter Flight School qualified.
- Extensive knowledge of and experience of using DCM (both trafficking and reporting) and other digital ad servers
- Experience of using Metis/Prisma (not essential), and strong working knowledge of eTelmar, Addynamix & Comscore
- Proficient use of social technology such as Facebook Business Manager, LI Campaign Manager etc.
- Excellent knowledge of display auditing and programmatic buying.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Please only apply to this if you have the relevant experience.
0203 728 2977
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox