£40,000 - £60,000
29 days ago
A thriving independent digital marketing agency are looking for a Senior Paid Search Specialist with proven account Management experience to join a company of over 150 employees in central London. Constantly winning exciting new clients, this agency never fails to deliver the best digital campaigns, whilst maintaining the belief that their people are their team are at the heart of everything they do.
They offer an extremely creative workplace, with an extensive benefit package and work-life balance. Joining my client will allow you more autonomy, freedom and creativity whilst keeping you constantly trained in new tools and techniques in Digital Marketing.
This role will have you as the account lead on one of their biggest and best brands, leading the strategy and guiding the team.
As a PPC Specialist you will:
- Be responsible for the day to day client contact as well as the team across Paid Search Campaigns.
- Focus primarily on PPC, but you will be working closely with the SEO and Social teams. There are also elements of hands on Video.
- Work with annual budgets into the millions.
- Build and discover new targeting opportunities using data and audience insight.
- Implement the best in class PPC strategies across all activity.
- Work with the client’s product and identify new ways to reach their prospective audience.
- Hold weekly client meetings
- Lead a team of 4, including performance reviews and training sessions.
- You will have over 4 year’s experience of media experience managing and implementing campaigns on AdWords and ideally Bing.
- You will ideally have some experience of working in a digital media agency.
- You will have had exposure to analysing data, mathematical or financial diligence, forming relationships and strong communication methods.
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You will embrace the evolution of the online social sphere
- You have some strong client-facing experience
- Ideally Automotive experience
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
or email: [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Holly Simpson.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox