£45000 - £50000 per annum + negotiable
4 days ago
PPC Account Director - Network Agency
- Bound together by our Purchase Journey approach, we help clients translate audience behaviours and insights into smart decisions today, for a prosperous tomorrow.
- Our organizational capabilities and specialisms, along with the talents of our 8,500 people are united through our focus on understanding, accelerating and optimizing purchase journeys.
- Our obsession with purchase journeys is apparent in the solutions we create for clients, in how we structure ourselves and in the job roles our people perform.
- Responsible for taking briefs and working with your performance journey activation team and specialists as required, to create media plans and rationale documents that deliver on clients' objectives
- Create measurable forecasts and projections and actively challenge legacy measurement techniques.
- Ensure that the appropriate technology and data is available to track performance against core KPI's across all digital media channels
- Ensure the digital channel approaches follow best practice, (Search, Social, Display, Partnerships), are in line with overall strategy and are deliverable and commercially viable
- Present cross channel digital plans to clients and lead digital reporting calls
- Manage feedback and amends along with wider planning teams
- Work with the performance lead and media partners and the client to create at least two pieces of 'award winning' work each quarter
- Lead and line manage your direct reports in performance journey activation, ensuring they deliver work on time and to a high standard that is aligned to the clients' digital media strategy
- Responsible for development of the team with support from Performance Leads and Journey activation BDs
- Identify specialist training and develop needs of the team and work with Performance Leads and specialist leads to facilitate
- A solid background in digital media is essential, with extensive activation experience of display, paid social and ideally paid search being at the core of this.
- Facebook Blueprint, Twitter Flight School & Google AdWords qualified
- Extensive knowledge of and experience of using DCM (both trafficking and reporting) and other digital ad servers
- Experience of using Metis/Prisma (not essential), and strong working knowledge of eTelmar, Addynamix & Comscore
- Proficient use of programmatic and social technology, paid search is also preferable. i.e Qauntcast, Media IQ, AppNexus, DoubleClick Search, Facebook Business Manager, Marin etc
- Excellent knowledge of display auditing, programmatic & IO buying.
- Strong presentation skills and a high level of articulation are required
- Expert Excel knowledge. Advanced Excel training completed. Must know how to use Vlookups, Pivot Tables, and web queries.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox