about 1 year ago
- Digital marketing agency for the 50% of brands that don’t have a functioning attribution model to justify their investments, and the 93% of brands that believe up to a fifth of their ads are viewed by robots.
- Our predictive marketing insights portfolio helps maximise return on investment across multi-channel marketing campaigns by accurately forecasting attribution and results, while providing comprehensive oversight.
- Unlike other digital marketing agencies, we can test and assess the impact of everything we do before we do it.
- Unlike our competitors, we continuously identify proactive adjustments to our clients’ multi-channel marketing investments and strategies - delivering big savings, big gains, and unmatched transparency
- To develop the service offerings and skillsets of the department and represent the department as part of the wider integrated SEM service offering.
- Will support in departmental resource management, process development, account strategy production and provide specialism training and AM support to the team.
- Provide clear guidance, instruction, advice or coaching to junior team members, enabling team members to input ideas, and consulting on change and development. Develop effective teamwork.
- Paid search account management responsibility including, but not limited to, project management, strategy, regular tasks & monthly deliverables which includes responsibility for the monthly client paid media spend
- Ensuring all paid search specific client deliverables are up to required standard for delivering excellence
- Participating in & contributing to internal department & account team meetings
- 2 years+ agency side experience preferred, working in PPC
- Experience in AdWords/GA scripting
- Experience with Multinational PPC
- Demonstrable evidence of process and tool development
- High degree of organisation and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to learn and continuously improve
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 728 2977 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/stephanie-levinson