£30,000 - £35,000
about 2 months ago
A thriving independent digital marketing agency are looking for a PPC Account Manager to join their company of over 70 employees in central London. Constantly winning exciting new clients, this agency never fails to deliver the best digital campaigns, whilst maintaining the belief that their people are their team are at the heart of everything they do. They are continuing to grow, and are a fantastic place to further your career and grow with them.
My client offer a very unique way of working and strongly believe in cross digital integration and offer training across all digital channels offered by the agency to all of their employees.
As a PPC Account Manager in this agency, you will be responsible for you own clients’ PPC campaigns and work across some incredible names across Sports, Retail and Fashion. The way that this agency are structured will allow you some fantastic exposure to other areas of marketing such as Paid Social and Display with complete training on offer cross digitally.
The ideal candidate will:
- The ideal candidate would have at least 2 years’ experience running Paid Search campaigns.
- You should have excellent communication skills, a real drive to learn and a passion for making an impact.
- A strong knowledge in all elements of Paid Search.
- Experience of managing shopping campaigns on both Google and Bing.
- Experience managing multi-market campaigns and working with large budgets.
- Solid experience of actively using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and Adometry.
- Agency side experience is a plus.
- Ideally have experience in other channels.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
07720824890 /0203 7728 552
or email: [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox