£35,000 - £40,000
6 months ago
Our client is a leading Independent search marketing agency based in Central London. They are looking for a Paid Search Manager to fit into their team and work with high profile retail clients.
As a Paid Search Manager, you will be reporting into the Biddable Account Manager and will be joining a business defining company with a passion for Digital Marketing. Our client takes pride in investing resources to develop its employees, including in-depth cross digital training programmes.
As a PPC Manager you will:
- Be responsible for the day to day client contact as well as the reporting and management of the paid search campaigns.
- Focus primarily on PPC, but you will be working closely with the SEO and Social teams. There are also elements of hands on Video.
- Work with annual budgets into the millions.
- Build and discover new targeting opportunities using data and audience insight.
- Implement the best in class PPC strategies across all activity.
- Work with the client’s product and identify new ways to reach their prospective audience.
- Hold weekly client meetings
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least two years PPC experience, ideally Agency side.
- Have experience running Google Shopping campaigns.
- Have experience working with large budgets and delivering strong results from e-commerce campaigns for retailers.
- Have used Bid Management tools previously.
- Possess a knowledge of other online marketing solutions including SEO, Social, Display and affiliates.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 772 8552 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Daniel Bolter