8 days ago
- 2015’s winner of both Media Week and Campaign’s Agency of The Year.
- For the last 5 years we have appeared in the Times top 100 companies to work for, peaking in the top 5 for 3 consecutive years.
- Their success can be directly attributed to our levels of client service, forward thinking planning and added value that we deliver for clients that is truly unrivalled.
- They have a unique working environment and open structure which encourages personal development through early client contact, team work/training and exposure to all media from day one.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day optimisation and running of paid search accounts, both within a team and independently.
- This includes implementing new campaigns and initiatives, optimisation, closely monitoring performance to KPI’s, and compiling weekly reports.
- Being the direct, day-to-day PPC contact for some clients, the successful candidate will be highly personable and able to hold their own during face to face presentations, if necessary.
- Campaign activation across all areas –build, creative, targeting, new features etc
- Assist in the production of weekly and monthly reports for clients summarising performance
- Produce and participate in quarterly PPC performance reviews to clients
- 2 years+ agency side experience preferred, working in PPC
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- A sound working knowledge of Google and Bing’s Search Marketing platforms and associated features
- A good experience in building PPC campaigns from scratch to a high degree of accuracy, utilizing key targeting and audience features
- A working knowledge of Google Analytics
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 728 2977 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox