£35,000 - £40,000
6 months ago
My client is a multi-national, full service agency, who work with some of the world’s leading brands. Their agency is set up to give you exposure to all areas of not just digital, but marketing.
Joining my client will give you the chance to broaden your marketing knowledge and work across some of the country’s leading Digital specialists, across some of the leading brands. With industry leading training programmes in not just your channel, but multiple areas, my client’s employees are some of the best educated and most innovative in London, and this is your chance to join them.
As a PPC Manager with this marketing agency, you will largely be responsible for paid search campaigns across a portfolio of clients, but will be expected to work across Paid Social and Display when needed. You will be given a portfolio of their clients to work on, and expected to establish strong relationships with those clients and maintain constant contact with them. You will be managing two executives who will be very hands on, giving you more time to focus on the strategy of the campaigns. You are also expected to assist the Account Director in your team on new business pitches and on the strategy of the team.
The ideal candidate will:
- The ideal candidate would have at least 2 years’ experience running Paid Search campaigns.
- You should have excellent communication skills, a real drive to learn and a passion for making an impact.
- A strong knowledge in all elements of Paid Search.
- Ideally have experience working across Paid Social and Display.
- Experience managing multi-market campaigns and working with large budgets.
- Solid experience of actively using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and Adometry.
- Agency side experience is a plus.
- Bid Management experience is a must.
- 25 days holiday
- Bespoke 1-2-1 training from industry experts
- Cross digital training in other channels
- Early finishes on Fridays
- Regular team nights out and lunche
- Company holiday once a year!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
or email: [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here