£40,000 - £45,000
10 months ago
My client is an industry-leading e-commerce platform supercharging ad performance across Google Shopping, Amazon and Facebook.
- Industry Subject Matter Experts - Understands nuances of Paid Search, Paid Social, shopping, affiliate and remarketing (feed-based) channels; how to execute strategies within channels to meet client goals.
- Performance Strategies – Devises and executes Digital Marketing strategies to hit client goals.
- Implementation – is an expert in leading Digital Marketing platforms (such as Google Adwords, Google Shopping and Facebook Product Advertising).
- Primary Point of Contact - Adds context in client calls as necessary, delivers QBR presentations (i.e. providing ideas, data, channel specific info), ad hoc communication with client on specific executional needs.
- Analytics – Performs proactive (data-based opportunity analysis) and reactive (measuring test results and requested ad hoc analysis).
- At least 2 years experience with Google Adwords
- Experience with Facebook Product Advertising, AMS or Comparison Shopping Engines a plus
- The ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Proven method of analyzing and improving processes associated with day to day responsibilities;
- Experience in a technical environment, specifically dealing with data transformation and data exchange a plus;
This role would be a fantastic opportunity for an agency-side candidate who would like to work client-side and maintain the buzz of a fast-paced, everchanging marketing environment.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Dave Case- [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here