3 months ago
As Europe's leading merchant service provider, 2x winner of the UKTI Growth Business of the Year Award, their mission is to support small businesses by helping them meet the growing demand to accept card payments. With their wide range of card payment solutions, they provide merchant services for over 50,000 small and medium businesses around the UK.
They are looking for a talented PPC analyst, with a strong analytical background in performance marketing, to join their team and help optimise value creation across all paid search campaigns. Working closely within the paid search team, where you'll be responsible for producing actionable insights and recommendations to inform decisions that impact the company’s business growth.
Responsibilities, include but are not limited to:
- Manage all PPC reporting requirements
- Normalise paid search conversion data and produce a return-on-investment based decision model
- Create 'what if’ simulation models for PPC scenario modelling
- Demand Generation - Produce marginal cost curves to the support exec level reporting
- Demand Generation - Campaign measurement and tracking with regular audits
- Automate and produce regular reporting using multiple tools including bidding engines Doubleclick, Adwords etc.
- Keen problem Solver with strong analytical skills (Ideally a stats background)
- Thorough knowledge of Google Analytics and AdWords.
- Experience working on optimising search media
- Strong commercial acumen
- Experience having used Double Click search and double click campaign manager is preferred
- Ideally you will have a background in a STEM subject
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones – Contract Marketing Consultant
0203 869 2050 // [email protected]
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox