City of London, London
£26000 - £28000 per annum
3 months ago
PPC Analyst - Media Agency - up to £28,000
- One of the world's leading digital agency networks - with over 120 team members based in their London office, they consistently deliver award winning, business-defining results for their clients.
- They aim to provide all of their people with a supportive and fun work environment where you can develop your full potential and benefit from the broad range of opportunities within the agency both in the UK and globally
- They operate on an international scale with offices in 39 countries, and their London team offers strategic support across 127 markets around the world!
- Fulfill relevant daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly tasks, ensuring that all campaigns are executed to plan and meet the targets
- Work with your Account Manager / Account Director to ensure that:
- campaigns / projects timelines, cost estimates, schedules and forecasts are accurately developed and adhered to
- campaigns are set up and optimised in the correct way, according to brief and Search Best Practice
- campaigns are monitored daily and hit relevant targets
- creating reports accurately and developing presentations to the highest level of quality and integrity
- Work hand in hand with the account executive of the team, be part of his/her career development and be able to advice and cross check his/her work
- Help in preparing performance review presentations
- Provide regular results analysis, reporting and recommendations
- Under the guidance of your manager, develop and distribute accurate contact reports from meetings and conversations within 24 hours
- You are a go-getter, happy to roll up your sleeves and chip in to get the job done.
- You already have at least 12 months' experience in a PPC role, either at an agency, client-side or contracting.
- You thrive in a team environment but also are independent and motivated to get on with it. You are analytical with a creative twist and love more than anything to put your hands up to contribute your ideas on a regular basis.
- You possess excellent numeracy, written and oral communications skills.
- You must be excited by the digital landscape and want to drive performance for clients, whilst learning the technical setup that underpins a successful campaign, with analytical skills and attention to detail that can be used to help build and manage campaigns.
- An interest in advanced data management and software would also be beneficial
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 728 2977
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.