7 months ago
An innovative start-up that has secured £15m in funding and are disrupting the tech market. Based in Central London in newly renovated offices, this is the first hire into their digital marketing team and will play a key role in the development of the team and the company’s success thereafter.
This role would be perfect for a high-potential, charismatic and creative PPC professional, with a real passion for digital marketing, to join the team and develop paid search strategy. This is a standalone role and it will encompass devising and executing robust paid search strategy – including planning, delivery and analysis of flat rate or biddable campaigns using various acquisition channels.
- Developing PPC strategies including creating, implementing, managing and tracking campaigns across several search engines and markets
- KPI reporting and delivering the best ROI
- Account management of PPC accounts on AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms
- Provide recommendation and executing strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting and display networks
- Generating new paid search campaigns, ad groups, accounts and creation of new paid search marketing initiatives
- Regular keyword research, analysis and strategy
- Ownership of budget and cost estimate
- Ad copy writing and testing
- Demonstrable experience and passion for paid search
- Strong internal and external relationship builder
- Excellent communication skills
- Data driven, proactive and creative approach
- Highly analytical
- Strong knowledge of excel
- Ability to understand and adjust to differences between geographies and cultures
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
020 3763 9755 // [email protected]