3 months ago
- Independent network of specialist agencies built on performance and profitability (Pi).
- With an ambition of shaping the future together, we house teams of professionals into different areas of expertise but always operate with shared values at our core.
- Fuelled by our customer insights and brought together by our analytics and reporting capabilities, we work towards one common goal and purpose.
- Our aim is to transform the fortunes of those we work with. We are continually seizing opportunities and pioneering the way, collaboratively.
- As one tribe. With the aim of building a strong network of like-minded people, we have created an environment in which individuals are encouraged to fulfil their true potential.
- The Client Manager would be responsible for handling and overseeing multiple Paid Media accounts for a large automotive client.
- This role is a client-facing position and would be working across PPC, Paid Social and Display.
- This individual would be an established and proven expert in PPC but with strong capabilities in other Paid Media channels (Display, Paid Social, Mobile/App Promotion, Native).
- This role requires an understanding of the way in which channels interact and complement one another, as well as the technical capabilities to execute high-performance Paid campaigns.
- Coordinate the management of PPC and Paid Social accounts for your client group
- To work closely with suppliers to ensure your client is at the forefront of industry developments and, when suitable
- Ensure all activity meets or exceeds the client’s performance expectations
- To oversee client budgets in line with strategy and ensure that monthly spend is on target
- 2 years+ agency side experience preferred, working in PPC
- Experience in AdWords/GA scripting
- Experience with Multinational PPC
- Demonstrable evidence of process and tool development
- High degree of organisation and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to learn and continuously improve
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 728 2977 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/stephanie-levinson