£60000 - £70000 per annum
29 days ago
A leading Global Agency is seeking a PPC Director to work across their largest client, the World's leading B2C Technology, Music & Entertainment provider. The agency has a "client hub" dedicated to this one client and even have their own separate offices due to the size of the account. This role sits within the Ecommerce vertical so experience with Google Shopping Campaigns and PLA's is advantageous alongside solid PPC and Youtube skills.
- Development and on-going refinement of International PPC strategy
- Development of client relationship through regular contact with client
- Full understanding and control the level of resource being utilised by client and take necessary actions
- Manage and motivate the SEM team to ensure the highest quality of work is delivered. Successfully manage a team of 9 managers, senior planners and planners.
- Work with Head of Performance to help identify opportunities for improving client service and overall account results
- Ensure daily optimisation of live campaigns is done to achieve client objectives
The PPC Group Account Director will have the following experience;
- 5+ years of experience in Paid Search
- Experience with Paid Social and Google Shopping Campaigns
- Excellent strategy skills
- Experience managing at least one person
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Ability to deliver accurate work to the agency, clients and suppliers in a timely manner
- High levels of competency in presentation, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong leadership skills to inspire, motivate and develop members of the Search team
- Experience with Bid Management Tool DoubleClick desired
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox