City of London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum
29 days ago
Paid Search Account Director - Global Agency - up to £55,000
- A global media agency network with billings in excess of US$31.4 billion.
- Their network consists of more than 7,000 employees, in 116 offices across 86 countries
- The world's most geographically balanced global network spanning US, Latin America, Europe and Asia.
Working within the Paid Search team they will be responsible for the delivery of global Paid Search strategies, ensuring local markets execute campaigns in line with global best practice principles, whilst implementing best in class optimisation.
The role requires someone with excellent Paid Search knowledge combined with strong organisational and communication skills, as you will need to be able to monitor updates and changes in performance across multiple markets, plus communicate to senior stakeholders
The ideal candidate will be expected to use their own initiative to manage the three core areas of this workstream: Strategy rollout, Governance and Communication, plus Team Management.
- Exceptional paid search experience, ideally managing multi market campaigns
- Experience utilising DR search tactics, optimising and developing search accounts for ecommerce
- An understanding and/or executional experience of Amazon Marketing Services is desirable
- Experience using Search management platforms, in particular SA360
- Expert knowledge of search measurement capabilities
- Exceptional project management, interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience developing and leading client relationships
- Exceptional people management skills, including support and development of at least 2 junior team members
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 728 2977
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox