£22000 - £27500 per annum
14 days ago
PPC Executive - Fashion - £22,000 - £27,500)
I am currently looking for a PPC Executive to join a global well known high street fashion brand. There ecommerce business ships to 125 countries while also growing their presence on the world's leading digital fashion marketplaces. As PPC Executive you will optimise and grow paid search campaigns in the UK.
- Sit with the Performance Marketing Team and report to the Senior PPC Executive, this new role offers great potential and growth and is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to move into an exciting client side role.
- Daily analysis and optimisation of paid search and shopping campaigns.
- Daily management of bids and budgets using 3rd party big management tools.
- Creation and expansion of new campaigns, ad groups and keywords.
- Copy-writing and ad creation in line with the promotional calendar.
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Manage ongoing 'test and learn' optimisation programme.
- Work collaboratively with one other PPC Executive to executive and optimise PPC activity.
- Develop close relationships with publishers and external agencies.
- 1-2 years' experience in a PPC role (agency of in-house)
- Comfortable working with large budgets
- Google adwords Certified (Search/Shopping certification)
- Experience working with 3rd party software tools (e.g. DoubleClick and Data Studio)
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox