£20000 - £25000 per annum
3 months ago
The agency is a Sunday Times Tech Track top 50 company who have grown year on year by working with top national brands across varied sectors and working with cutting edge suppliers in the tech market.
The agency believes in being progressive within the industry and for their staff. For their people, this means taking an agile view to the way you progress and allowing you to benefit from a channel agnostic system that will guarantee exposure to other channels. Within the industry this means remaining 100% independent and delivering tailored solutions while benefitting from shared business across a highly successful group.
- In addition to the following responsibilities you will benefit from hands on training on display from the two specialists within your team, with a view to working across this on top UK brands.
- Keyword research, refinement and selection for PPC campaigns using above tools
- Accurately monitoring campaign performance and budget pacing, highlighting any fluctuationsand providing suggestions
- Deliver in depth analysis to understand performance beyond top line metrics, suggesting ideas and driving innovation
- Regular and adhocreport generation at keyword, landing page, ad copy etc level
- Smart & passionate about digital
- Inquisitive by nature
- Comfortable with new technology
- Self-driven & able to work well as part of a team
- Sharp, analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail and quality assurance
- No previous agency experience is necessary, however, at minimum, 6 months digital marketing experience with ideally a paid search focus, or a passion for paid search.
Nusrat Khan Juty 0203 869 2038
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.