22 days ago
The company is part of the highly creative and multi award-winning partnership which exists to transform the fortunes of their clients. It is a top 20 media agency, privately owned, with a team of 70 people, billings of £70m in 2017 and ambitious targets for further growth. Their clients include ASOS, Maplin, The Economist, 888.com, Relish Broadband, News UK, Sofa.com, Vue Cinemas and MTV.
- Responsible for the day-to-day delivery of campaigns within budget, including account management and optimisation, reporting, achieving KPIs etc.
- Proactively build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Undertake and deliver monthly and quarterly account reviews with clients and key stakeholders
- Support paid search Account Executive and where necessary, the wider team
- Devise and implement short and long-term paid search roadmaps and execute tactics to grow activity across the PPC channel
- Responsible for producing detailed analysis of regular and bespoke client reports using engine and conversion data
- Proven track record in paid search management
- Proven track record of managing at least £50,000/month paid search budget
- Proven knowledge of paid search campaign tools including 3rd party tracking (i.e. DoubleClick)
- Personable and comfortable in building client relationships
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills essential
- Strong numeracy and high level of Excel knowledge, including pivot tables, charts, advanced formulae
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
Nusrat Khan Juty 0203 869 2038
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox